Thank you so much to the voters of Senate District 29 for the opportunity to represent you in the Colorado Senate. I am also grateful to have been elected by my colleagues to serve as the Senate Majority Leader for the 2013 and 2014 Legislative Sessions.
Senate Majority Leader Morgan Carroll
Senate District 29
Interests Above Special Interests!
I am proud to represent Senate District 29 (Aurora and eastern Arapahoe County) at the Capitol. The people of Arapahoe County do not want political partisanship or special interests controlling government. Rather they have asked for real, bi-partisan or non-partisan solutions to the issues facing all of us. I am committed to doing just that.
It is my goal to represent everyone in our District, whether you are a Democrat, Republican, Independent or defy traditional labels. Please know you are all welcome to contact me any time. I would love to hear from you and I look forward to meeting you and am honored to be your voice at the Capitol.
Morgan's SB09-51 Brings New Solar Jobs to Colorado
NEW: Issues Survey - let me know what is most important to you
Morgan's Bills in the 2012 Legislative Session
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Lawmaker Award - Womens Chamber of Commerce, Denver Women's Commission
- Top 10 Most Influential Women in Colorado - Denver Post Readers
- Legislator of the Year Award - Colorado Social Legislation Committee
- Joseph Award - Lutheran Ministries Advocacy
- Ralph Carr Award Political Courage - American Civil Liberties Union
- Democrat Of The Year - Arapahoe County Dems
- Wilma Webb Legislator of the Year Award - African American Voice
- Health Care for All Colorado Award - Colorado Organizations Responding to AIDS
- Health Care Access Award - Colorado Cross Disabilities Coalition
- Sue O'Brien Award Public Service - CO Freedom of Information Council
- Leadership Award Health Care - Colorado Nurse Alliance
- Best Local Politician - Critics' Choice Aurora Sentinel
- Best Local Politician - Readers' Choice Aurora Sentinel
- Excellence in Service Award - National Guard Foundation
- Distinguished Legislator Award - United Veterans Committee
- Received Rising Star Award - Colorado Democratic Party
- Legislator of the Year - CTLA
- Armed Services Recognition - City of Aurora
Rep. Angela Williams and Sen. Morgan Carroll and supporters at bill signing for HB 1124 (identifying and reducing conflicts of interest with HOAs and Special Districts) with Governor John Hickenlooper
UNSURE OF WHICH DISTRICTS YOU LIVE IN OR WHO YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE? VISIT PROJECT VOTE-SMART TO FIND OUT AT http://www.votesmart.org/.
Printable Version of this Page